Sunday, 25 July 2010

Baskets on Wheels.

I'd just like to clarify something. This is a basket,last time I checked.

This, on the other hand, isn't. This is a shopping trolley.

A sign that says "Baskets Only", means that only people with baskets can go in. Right?

So why oh why did I see a woman, in the Baskets Only section with a trolley full of stuff in Waitrose? The sign doesn't say "Baskets and Baskets-on-wheels Only." Not "Baskets and Shopping Trolleys for certain people". No.Just "Baskets Only".

Anyways - that's my rant.

And now for something completely different...

No fancy graphs, but I'm just putting this out there. Taking into account that probably 25% of Britain's economy is generated at Canary Wharf,a large banking and economic area, it's probably not wise to close the Jubilee Line for maintenance every single day. I mean seriously, if someone did a study about the correlation between Britain's GDP and Jubilee Line maintanence, every single time there is maintenance, the GDP temporarily halves.

Anyways.

Tomorrow,I'll hopefully be telling you my views about Toy Story 3. And a certain component of my Social Life. Perhaps. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment